The NZ Art Guild provides a strong, friendly and supportive on-line community by offering New Zealand artists a public & private website for members to congregate and share their love of art.
Utilising the on-line environment, NZ artists of all skill levels are able to share information and experiences, offer encouragement and companionship, and have access to advice, challenges and other opportunities in the art community. We also provide member-only benefits. As a result, the NZ Art Guild and its members continue to grow, adapt and mature.
What are the Membership benefits?
- Private message board forum accessible 24/7
- Information on national art awards, events, reference material etc
- Ability to promote yourself and your website on the NZAG public website.
- Ability to promote your exhibitions and events on the NZAG public website.
- Access to the NZAG exclusive exhibition venues at Tauranga and Auckland.
- Ability to participate in annual exhibitions and collaborative projects.
- Membership cards which entitle you to discounts on art supplies, photography,canvas and more. Both instore and online.
- Theme challenges with free promotion rewards
- Social gatherings and art critique groups with other like minded people .
These prices are current from 01/04/07 until 31/03/08:
- General Membership: $50 6mthly or $95 annual
- Students: (10% discount) $45 6mthly or $85.50 annual
- Over 60 years of age: (10% discount) $45 6mthly or $85.50 annual
Please note that applicants are required to:
- Reside in New Zealand,
- Practice some type of visual art-form on a regular basis - whether asan amateur or as a professional artist,
- Complete an application form
- Provide samples of your work by either providing a website link or emailing 3 images of your artwork.
NZAG membership acceptance is subject to the above criteria and at the sole discretion of the NZAG Managers.
The application form is found on our Membership Page of our Public Website.