Search This Blog

Welcome to the NZ Art Guild blog - here you will find the news updates, links to members art, information about art exhibitions and events, art challenge winners etc.

For full information about the NZ Art Guild, its services and to become a member go to NZ Art Guild

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Open Invitation: Lyn Murray - Solo Exhibition

Hello everyone,

I would like to warmly invite you to a function at The Empire Gallery ,
In Cambridge starting at 6 pm on Friday July 18 . –PLEASE PUT IT IN YOUR DIARY
You are welcome to bring a friend ( s) who you think may enjoy the evening.
The more the merrier !!

As well as a small collection of my latest pieces incorporating Perspex panels (which is something I have been wanting to explore for some time)


…..There will also be 4 pieces from my studio – unpriced and offered as a “ Silent Auction “ !!
- You just have to fill out the form with the amount you would like to pay for it . – all bids will be considered !!!
You may bid up until August 3rd when the winning bidder will be contacted and the sale confirmed .

It will be only a few weeks after this opening that I will be presenting the Lewis’ Show in the Town Hall that I organise each year - and then immediately head off to base myself in the UK. Where I intend to explore the artistic career opportunities I am seeking

So please come along for a drink and a nibble, I welcome the chance to say “ hello” ,” thank you for all your support”,” and ” goodbye” all at the same time”.

I do hope you can make it.

Please can you confirm your attendance to the Gallery Managers Emma or Jill on (07) 827 3227

My Warmest Regards
Lyn Murray

No comments: